Pages

Saturday 22 October 2011

Lady gaga glams up like Audrey Hepburn

As much as I love Lady Gaga's outrageous fashion, she look absolutely amazing in the modern day Audrey Hepburn look. Very elegant. Breakfast at tiffanys is one of my favourite films. And I love how lady gaga can pull off any style. And perhaps she will start a new Audrey Hepburn trend.
Imagery courtesy of startrak photos


Imagery courtesy of startrak photos

Imagery courtesy of Audrey Hepburn images

Imagery courtesy of Audrey Hepburn images

If you love this look, check out the dresses in topshop :) they have some great looks to achieve this Audrey esq look.
Crowl neck hourglass dress
Price:£50.00


I have this dress in Coral and I absolutely love it :)
tuck shift dress
Price:£46.00


Hollywood black lattice dress
Price:£40.00

No comments:

Post a Comment