Pages

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Trend alert: Dalmatian trend

I loved the hair and make at Topshop unique's AW11 collection at fashion week. To add more affect to the dalmatian trend the hair and small looked so cute. The dalmatian print is going to be big this autumn winter, but don't go too over board like Cruella. :)

Imagery courtesy of film archives



The hair was inspired by Cheryl Cole, when she had a similar style during last years X Factor.
Imagery courtesy of Topshop unique
Imagery courtesy of topshop unique

Another trend that everyone loved at new York fashion week was the dalmation print nail design. Every model had this on the topshop unique catwalk show. And numerous members of the audience had the print on their nails. At first the thought of dalmation print on my nails looks a bit childish. But when I saw the print on the nails I absolutey loved it.
imagery courtesy of topshop unique
imagery courtesy of topshop unique

Check out topshop's website to see the full collection.and behind the scenes images from the show. I love the pattern so much I'm going to try the pattern on my nails and make a tutorial how to get the AW11 trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment